We appreciate that you put your trust in us and invite us to work inside your homes. The health and safety of our workers and our customers are always our top priority. Therefore, we have put new procedures in place to address concerns during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- All staff are asked to stay home if they or anyone in their household is sick. We are providing all staff with additional paid sick leave to cover any time missed due to COVID-19.
- All crew members will be assessed for signs of illness or potential exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 at the beginning of every shift. If symptoms or exposure is found, he or she will be sent home and will not return to work until cleared by a medical professional.
- We have asked all employees to refrain from shaking hands and practice social distancing.
- All crew members are required to wear masks at all times when inside your home and when working outside if social distancing is not possible.
- If any of our staff use your restroom, they will clean all surfaces they come in contact with, wash hands thoroughly, and only use our own towels for hand drying.
- All company vehicles are stocked with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes. Crew members will sanitize their hands before starting work on your property, after any food or bathroom breaks, and upon leaving your property.
- All company vehicles, workspaces, and common-use equipment will be disinfected daily or more frequently when appropriate.
- All team meetings will be held outdoors while practicing social distancing.
- All crews will have a designated COVID-19 Officer who is responsible for ensuring all aspects of our COVID-19 protocol is followed.
Here’s what you (the customer) can do to help us:
- Please inform us prior to your appointment time if you or anyone in your household is sick. We will reschedule your appointment and waive our normal rescheduling fee.
- Please wear a face mask while talking to or in close proximity to our staff.
- Please do not schedule any other contractor(s) to work on your property during our scheduled appointment time. While window cleaning, we require access to the entire house inside and out. Therefore, if other contractors are working when we arrive or at any point during our visit, you may be asked to reschedule your cleaning for another day. Our normal rescheduling fee will be applied.
- Please limit the number of people in the house while we are working inside to no more than two. Many of you already allow us to work in your homes while no one is there. If you are comfortable doing that, please consider doing so this year.
- When possible, if we are working inside your home, please turn the AC on. It is very hot working in masks and we appreciate your help in providing a healthy work environment for our staff.
- We appreciate that many of our customers are kind enough to offer food and/or beverages to our staff. However, for the time being, they have been asked to politely decline. Our vans are fully stocked with provisions for them.
- If you or someone in your household are at high risk – consider having only the exterior of your windows cleaned this year.
We appreciate your help in keeping our community safe. We are monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and CDC, State, and Federal recommendations. We will reassess our protocol as conditions change. Please check this page again before your scheduled appointment, in case our protocol has changed.