Update: We are performing only essential services until May 4th, in compliance with mandates from the State on Massachusetts. Essential services include:
- Gutter cleaning
- Construction window cleaning
- All cleaning services for healthcare facilities and in support of other essential services and facilities
- Window cleaning for rental properties in preparation for new tenants
All other services will be scheduled after May 4th.
Thank you for your patience. It is the goal of all of us to do what we can to keep each other safe and healthy. Please take care and stay safe.
– Jesse & April Green
We appreciate that you put your trust in us and invite us to work inside your homes. The health and safety of our workers and our customers are always our top priority. Therefore, we have put into place new procedures to address concerns during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- All Sparkle King staff working inside your home will be required to wear disposable gloves at all times. Gloves will be immediately discarded when the employee exits and a new pair put on if reentering your home.
- All staff is asked to stay home if they or anyone in their household is sick.
- We have asked all employees to refrain from shaking hands and to maintain a distance of 6 or more feet when interacting with customers.
- If any of our staff use your restroom, they have been instructed to thoroughly wipe down all surfaces, only use our towels for hand drying, and to change their gloves.
- All company vehicles are stocked with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
Here’s what you (the customer) can do to help us:
- Please inform us prior to your appointment time if you or anyone in your household is sick. We will reschedule your appointment and waive our normal rescheduling fee.
- We are asking that customers limit the number of people in the house while we are working inside to no more than two. Many of you already allow us to work in your homes while no one is there. If you are comfortable doing that, please do.
- We appreciate that many of our customers are kind enough to offer food and/or beverages to our staff. However, for the time being, they have been asked to politely decline. Our vans are fully stocked with provisions for them.
- If you or someone in your household has a chronic medical condition, a compromised immune system, is pregnant, or you have a child under the age of 5 please inform us before we begin work. Our staff will take extra precautions by wearing face masks while working inside your home.
We appreciate your help in keeping our community safe. We are monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and CDC recommendations. We will reassess our protocol as conditions change.