Properly cleaning and maintaining your home’s gutters is an essential task. Clean, properly functioning gutters divert rainwater which prevents:
* damage to siding
* ice damming
* rotting of fascia
* foundation erosion and flooding of basement
Just scooping out the debris from the gutter channel isn’t enough. Sparkle King inspects and (when necessary) fixes the entire gutter system including:
* clearing gutter downspouts
* sealing / fixing leaks in elbows
* tightening / repairing gutter hangers
First story* = $1.50 per linear foot
Second story* = $2.00 per linear foot
Third story* = $2.50 per linear foot
To clean under gutter guards = +20%
– Minimum charge of $75.
– Additional fee for removal of gutter guards or strainers may apply.
*All stories consist of no more than 12 feet in height. Example: If the gutters on the first floor of your home are 16 feet high, they will be considered second story.
– We also do gutter whitening, and gutter repair click here to find out more.